• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 axial west coast championships

longbeach registration

For those of you that have already registered we have all of your paypal info, even if you havent shown up the attendee list(small technical glitch), the attendee list will get corrected shortly.

As soon as i get time i will post up a thread in the AWCC section with all of the pertinent info.

For some reason the ticket purchases arent showing up on Eventbrite. We're looking into it, and hopefully things will be fixed Monday. Rest assured that if you pay you are signed up, I have all the tickets in Paypal. Thanks!

For some reason the ticket purchases arent showing up on Eventbrite. We're looking into it, and hopefully things will be fixed Monday. Rest assured that if you pay you are signed up, I have all the tickets in Paypal. Thanks!
I bought both me and Randy's tickets under his name, it never let me enter our names for the tickets so it's not a typo that he has 2 of each :)

The R.E.C.O.N. Rubber-2-Rock Winter Series is coming to a close with the Finals approaching quickly. This has been one the most competitive series to date. Not only did the season start off with a bang, but Mother Nature had her fun as well by adding every kind of weather condition to comp in. The RECON R-2-R Winter Series has been very exciting as it unfolded and the Finals will be no exception.

This year the R.E.C.O.N. Finals is being amped up. Just when the battle for the championship could not get anymore dramatic, it did by 10! RECON has added to the mix by awarding the top ten finishers invites to the2011 Axial West Coast Championship. Yes, the Finals / West Coast A.W.C.C. Qualifier will turn up the heat for those drivers looking for their proverbial “golden ticket” to the 2011 Axial West Coast Championships.

Good luck to all the drivers who are going to experience some of the most unusual rock in West, Pyramid Lake Nevada. You’ve read about it, you’ve heard about it, and you’ve seen pictures, but now it’s time to live it. Don’t put off the inevitable, if your serious about the adventure of competition than do yourself a favor and don’t miss this event.

What: The 2010 / 2011 R.E.C.O.N. Rubber-2-Rock Winter Series / West Coast AWCC Qualifier.

When: Saturday April 30, 2011

Where: Pyramid Lake Nevada (location TBA)
There is a day use fee per car. Camping is available. Primitive with restrooms. Location is RV friendly without hook ups.

This is a RECON Finals with AWCC invites for the top 10 drivers. First place, paid invite!

12 2.2 courses and 5 (+/-) 1.9 courses. (no supers at this event)

Fee: $25.00 RECON members (one day membership fee of $5.00 will be available for non members. Annual memberships will also be available).

I look forward to watching some of the best rc crawlers in Nor-Cal and Nor-Nev putting rubber to rock at one of the most spiritual places that I’ve ever been to. Come see why Pyramid Lake had its own mini series, or ask Mark A the mini series Champion, why the rock there is magic. See you soon.

Attachments

• pyramidflyer2011.jpg
    pyramidflyer2011.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 399
I may have missed it somewhere, but are there rockcandy invites for each of the qualifiers like last year?

Getting close! I can't wait!!

wow... looks like I'll have to wait for the LCQ... :roll:

x2.:evil::roll:

X3!:cry::shock::evil:

Yeah, the LCQ is just that, but in the adventure of competition, getting out to a location that is as awesome as they come is just as much a part of the AWCC experience as champioship day.

The Quals events were shortened this year and this Qualifier is as close to Nor-Cal than any other and there are a lot of drivers that would love a 2.5 hr drive for a great comp. Several drivers from Reno went to the Shamrock Showdown and two of them qualified from that event.

We have been car pooling everywhere we go. Not only has it been fun, but getting to know drivers off course has been awesome, too.

If we don't see you at PL, then we will see you at the LCQ. Either way, get ready to "do work" and have FUN!!

UPDATES MADE! See post #1

ATTENTION DRIVERS, updates have be finalized and posted one page 1.

I am very excited about this years AWCC. The event staff that we have is second to none and their passion for comp hospitality and hosting events is second to none.

Drivers this year are in for an unbelievable comp adventure. From exciting new course formats to scale r/c pandimonium; the 2011 Axial West Coast Championships continues to enivate, inspirate, and crown champions who dominate the r/c crawling world.

VERY upset that 1.9 and supers have been dropped from the AWCC, just bought tickets for long beach so I could qualify for 1.9 and super at the AWCC:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I have a couple questions reguarding LCQ?
Will we be able to buy tickets before the event? If so when will they be available?
How many will advance to the main event assuming all your invites show?

Back