• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 axial west coast championships

Go for it girl whatever you decide!"thumbsup" you will be missed greatly, but i guess that means i have to create enough trouble for the both of us. HMM i may need more tequila this year:twisted:

I don't think I'll be there this year...

and I wish I could say I was joking, but at the same time I'm kind of excited that it isn't a joke...

I might be going to Timor Leste and Micronesia (southeast asia) on a 5 week mission with Project HOPE and the Department of Defense providing health care for the people of both countries on the USS Cleveland, one of the Navy's hospital ships. I submitted my application Tuesday, and was accepted yesterday morning :mrgreen:
I'm trying to work out the money issue-- house payment and bills don't go away just because I do, and I don't have enough PTO to cover it at work, but if I can get that straightened out, I'm going.

If I can't, I'll be at AWCC! so it's a win-win situation! haha.

Just one more reason I can tell people when they ask, why you are so AWESOME!

It's easy to forget that is more depth to drivers than their amazing talent at taming rocks while at a comp and you, my friend, is deeper than the ocean, while some of us our "kiddie pools". ;-)

It's a win win for us as well, we either get to spend comp time with a great ambasador of our sport or get to tell people your spreading your contagious smile to the world! "thumbsup"

I might be going to Timor Leste and Micronesia (southeast asia) on a 5 week mission with Project HOPE and the Department of Defense providing health care for the people of both countries on the USS Cleveland, one of the Navy's hospital ships. I submitted my application Tuesday, and was accepted yesterday morning :mrgreen:

Good luck and all the best for that job, Jess"thumbsup"

regards

Dani

Any word on the Nor-Cal qualifier? This years AWCC does not seem to have the same buzz as last years, was the deali-yo:shock:

I cant wait. This will be my first time attending a AWCC event. I will be at the Long beach, Wa event. So glad Axial decided to include 1.9, and supers with the 2.2 class.

Will the 2.2 class include. 2.2 MOA pro, 2.2 Shafty pro, and 2.2 Sportsman?

Where and when can I sign up?

dates will be posted soon i think and if you don't make it in the top 10 at any of the qualifiers you sign up for the LCQ on friday and hope to place high enough to get into the big show on sat. Hope to see ya there, I'm a lil bummed we may have to miss the long beach event this year, had a blast last year! it was the first time I ever finished a Pro course! an the WA and OR crew are awesome they got us hooked while we were up in portland working for the summer

dates will be posted soon i think and if you don't make it in the top 10 at any of the qualifiers you sign up for the LCQ on friday and hope to place high enough to get into the big show on sat. Hope to see ya there, I'm a lil bummed we may have to miss the long beach event this year, had a blast last year! it was the first time I ever finished a Pro course! an the WA and OR crew are awesome they got us hooked while we were up in portland working for the summer

The big show for 1.9's or supers is friday. I dont think there is a LCQ for either class, which makes the qualifier date that much more important to attend.

I crawl is Southern Oregon with the ORCRC guys and am planning on going to Long Beach. Its my first time so im hoping it will be fun!! Do we sign up on RCC? Hope its a good time! "thumbsup"

-Brady

And to think that I almost had to step away from the sport for awhile! Good thing I'm back in the game. Looks like practice time a plenty in the future.

Back