• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

2011 axial west coast championships

I really do wish they would tell us something. little over 2 months away just over a month away from nor-cal finals.They are cutting it close. Just seems they are dropping the ball a little bit and more concerned with letting the rest of the country in to the WEST coast campionship. then they are in letting the west coast people into it. Just my .02 cents but this is the biggest event in californina and only big event in cali.

still waiting!!!!!!!!! whats goin on??? some of us need time to arrange for time off, babysitters, save some money to afford the trip????? as you can tell I am eagerly awaiting this and I'm running out of patience:evil:

still waiting!!!!!!!!! whats goin on??? some of us need time to arrange for time off, babysitters, save some money to afford the trip????? as you can tell I am eagerly awaiting this and I'm running out of patience:evil:

yeaaaaaa geeeet em"thumbsup""thumbsup""thumbsup"

ANY UPDATES YET!!!!!

I posted this question on Recons website.

TedBull wrote:
Anyone have any updated info about the Long beach, Wa qualifier? I know its may 14th. Anyone know where and when a guy can sign up for this event?

This is the answer I received.

As soon as SDS Customs is back from ECC, he and Ryan will have the flier and pre registration list up.

We look forward to seeing you at Long Beach, it is an awesome spot and one of my favorite AWCC quals.

I really do wish they would tell us something. little over 2 months away just over a month away from nor-cal finals.They are cutting it close. Just seems they are dropping the ball a little bit and more concerned with letting the rest of the country in to the WEST coast campionship. then they are in letting the west coast people into it. Just my .02 cents but this is the biggest event in californina and only big event in cali.

I am right there with you guys!:x

i'm sure the demon is in the dungeon diggin up some bones and pullin out some crazy shiznit so with patience runnin out and not knowing what's up, well that's the intensity that is what we call "our sport":flipoff:

you will all know 24 hrs before start time :twisted:

so iam a little confused here on the whole ticket thing.

i just paid for my tickets through paypal and it said that they were not sending paper tickets. so how are they gonna know its me when i get to the gates to get into the comp? i did get a receipt from paypal from my transaction and one from Ryan Gerrish saying my payment was accepted.

SoCo Crawlgirl and Sococrawler are both signed up for 2.2,1.9 and Super! can't wait to hit the beach with ya all again. had a blast last year and I'm eagerly awaiting this year, let the count down begin!"thumbsup""thumbsup" I think we are bringing a truck load of cali drivers with us. see ya soon!

so iam a little confused here on the whole ticket thing.

i just paid for my tickets through paypal and it said that they were not sending paper tickets. so how are they gonna know its me when i get to the gates to get into the comp? i did get a receipt from paypal from my transaction and one from Ryan Gerrish saying my payment was accepted.

If it's like last year, just show up and tell them your name when you sign in at tech. Print out your paypal receipt and confirmation email and bring them with you just in case.
smile.gif

Back