• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Land Rover Series 1

If interested pm me. I have replaced the 5 wheels and tires from both of my 1/6 willys and the jimny with some 1.9 rolling stock. Both are different in design tho

If interested pm me. I have replaced the 5 wheels and tires from both of my 1/6 willys and the jimny with some 1.9 rolling stock. Both are different in design tho

Sounds interesting but maybe we are pretty far away from each other. I'm from Portugal

Sounds interesting but maybe we are pretty far away from each other. I'm from Portugal
Awww man, i didn't realize you lived abroad. Anyway, since thats tha case, it's more than likely cheaper for you to buy your own locally/online.

Awww man, i didn't realize you lived abroad. Anyway, since thats tha case, it's more than likely cheaper for you to buy your own locally/online.
no worries. Thanks anyway. It was useful because I've only searched for the green wheels and the black ones are a different part number. Opens more options

A common theme in my builds is being slow. So, after the failure of the initial plan of using RocHobby Willys' chassis, this build will need everything besides the body . One of them is axles. I don't want to spend money on some axles that don't suit the build and I have several OG scx10 diffs without housings. Started modelling a front axle to resemble early LR axles, to use those diffs and AR44 steering knuckles. They have 7º caster and 7º kingpin angle. Had to order AR44 universals too. They have to be modified to the right length. I've put the pumpkin at the correct offset

6C1UeN4h.png

RXKNOW7h.png

Now I need to figure out the leafs to integrate those dimensions in the design before printing

Last edited:
Back