• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

You Have Got to See This !!

Hey, I read it, and thanks for the well thought out post. I'm very interested in a scale crawler, and thanks to this I am looking at txt's right now! Thanks again!

Gear info

Your gear ratio is :
Divide the pinion into the spur then multiply by the gearbox ratio.

Example:
85T (spur) ÷ 16T (pinion) = 5.3125 x 2.4 (gearbox) = 12.75 or 12.75:1(FDR)

I'm sure someone will correct me if i'm wrong!

Last edited:
Bringin in back

Stumbled upon this read while searching for something else, great first page of links and how to's. Maybe it will circulate again and help somebody out.

WOW! Nice work. This will now be my "Twisted search tool"
I will be spending some time doing some reading of these links.
Thanks Twisted"thumbsup"

Great thread. Lots of good stuff to help anybody out. You know....the intended audience will still ask the questions since they will not read:evil:
Thanks for your time though"thumbsup"

I bow before your greatness...

My mad-ninja Google-Fu is no match for your forum search. I humbly yield to the master.

All kidding aside, I agree, awesome post! Now I have all the information I never knew I needed all in one place! :mrgreen:

Back