• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Yeti XL Easy to roll over

Barner

I just bought a yeti xl kit a month ago, and its so easy to roll over when i give it a little speed and make a fast turn, any idea to make it better? Or Maybe my shock too hard or something? I put some little bag on the roof so it wont scratch when it roll over..

You have to adjust the suspension for that. But in doing so, it will be really stiff and hard to control in rough terrain.

Hot racing front and back sway bars with hot racing progressive springs. Problem solved

Sent from a galaxy far far away

Hat's for the Yeti XL. Interesting. I want one that will hold 2 beers.

It's going to get scratched up, beat up, and broken to high hell if used correctly. If that freaks you out follow Pro Mod Steve's advice.

Barndog's panels look awesome when they're beat up. I have a set of them and love them. T-Bone makes a plastic roof that will take a beating.

It doesn't drive like most RCs and takes some getting used to. Tweaking the suspension may help, but learning to GENTLY brake when turning and not turning at full speed will help dramatically. On the stock electronics (not sure what you have since you have the kit), the break is way too strong and should be adjusted.

Drive it more and it will tip over less :)

As mentioned the YXL is a different driving experience versus say a SCT. It has a solid rear axle which changes the handling characteristics and if that's something your new to it will take some driving to get used to.

Adding a rear sway bar changed the handling of mine dramatically but in a good way.

Back