• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Yeti XL Aluminum Panel Kit Coming soon

Barndog Racing

RCC Addict
Hey guys here are some pics of my panel kit coming out soon,when they are ready to ship I'll have pricing.It includes the roof,hood,L&R sides.They will be sold through me
PM me if interested.
6c0f17912c1c50fe80b22cb6294d2cb1.jpg
fec5fd1eff9b33b3715f93519f19fad3.jpg
1efbc8b2de12088bc20f76ff9a9f749e.jpg

b272b5a0dc1aabed81bb736ca5386bce.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you the roof and hood are .040 and the sides are .032.The .040 is what I build my 1/5 scale bodies for the HPI Baja out of and it's a much heavier car and this holds up well."thumbsup"

I love your work on the Bajas. Quick question, can the sides be mounted on the inside?

Where can I buy them? If they arrive exactly like you have pictured then I'm definitely going to place an order. :) It's going to save me the time and effort of painting the plastic body panels.

Thank you! Yes they are available through me and come as pictured but with out the decals."thumbsup"
Just send me a Pm

Last edited:
Quick update now if you want the panels on the inside that is available for the same price. "thumbsup"

69251774acb2e96cdf0f08c28199800c.jpg

Last edited:
Adding to the line up are side/number plates the extinguisher and fuel filler will need tobe removed to install these.

b9e242f4f514844f9fda51e7d859c746.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanted to share this one from a local customer(Action Hobbies owner) he had it hydro dipped this is a sweet looking design.I love getting pictures back from customers.

Got the panels on today. Looks good!
I'm going for sort of a minimal look, so the driver panel will probably get plastidipped black, and the rest might end up OD green plastidipped. Should look cool with some roadrash on them.
kfo5NMq.jpg

It'll have some Rock Rage/F-11 wheels and tires on it soon too.

Out playing today in a huge construction site with piles of dirt and rocks this truck gets funner every time I go out with it.I just wish the steering was sharper.

e7ba6a8fbfa15b6d8d14e1d5102e3c92.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed Sure is fun. The other day the steering reminded me of when i was in 4H trying to show my pig. Come on little pig and then you have to wack it the ass (Steering input) every once in a while to steer it.

I bought a set of these, photos to follow soon as I decide on color scheme. Very nice and well made! Thanks

Back