• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Yeti Jr Success Story

This is great. I've really enjoyed the jr I bought too. It is a blast and has been durable for me too once I swapped in a sidewinder micro, spektrum radio and hitec mini servo. I've yet to break anything and had definitely run it into some walls and posts.

I experienced some serious heat when I put the rock racer tires on my score truck. The gearing was wrong but it's faster and gets through tall grass better.

I too have looked for another motor. Looking forward to hearing about your experience with those

Looks like the Can Am version that Horizon are running with has a dynamite 37T motor. I’ll grab one of these as a spare but the stocker is still doing well.

Looks like the Can Am version that Horizon are running with has a dynamite 37T motor. I’ll grab one of these as a spare but the stocker is still doing well.

Hey there, long shot to get a response but wondering how that old Yeti jr rock racer worked out for you? I hate the new can am version of it, and would prefer the old discontinued style like you have/had. Are there much in the way of upgrades like the scx24s are coming out with? I'm assuming the can am parts are back compatible

Back