• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

My kids gave me an early Christmas present last Friday.
And Estes protox quad copter.
Smallest quad on the market now.

ru4yjuhe.jpg

I fly three channel airplanes with the boys but this is my first helicopter of any kind.
I'm starting to get the hang of it, but it is taken me a while. It's fun and addictive.

If I keep it facing away from me and don't try to turn I can get the hang of two axis control pretty good.
Controller is teeny tiny.
Binds ready to fly very fast.
Last 7 to 10 minutes on a charge. Charges in about 15 minutes.
Red lights rear blue lights front help a lot.
Takes a beating, but after crashes or flip over it you got a re-zero the Gyro. Can turn it off and back on again. Or move the throttle stick to the bottom right and you're right stick wiggling back-and-forth left right left right until the blue lights blink.

Last edited:
Look what's coming to my house. Nb jk. Rcmodelex chassis/cage combo.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1388290500374.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388290500374.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 186
  • uploadfromtaptalk1388290522351.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388290522351.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 200
  • uploadfromtaptalk1388290545557.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1388290545557.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 204
Six rigs had an awesome trail run in Grandriver park today!
Found yet another 1 to 2 foot wide creek to climb through for a couple hundred yards.
se2e9uby.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! My year is starting off good. I ordered a scx10 yesterday so I'm pretty excited about that and I have a 1/10 summit for sale if anyone is interested.

Back