• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

WSM G2G planning/ chit- chat

Hey Jim I can't remember what frame that has to have sliders on it?
I think with all the items on it you should ask for 425 Obo

Why are you selling it?

$2

you got me...:roll:

Sent from the USSRC

Hey Jim I can't remember what frame that has to have sliders on it?
I think with all the items on it you should ask for 425 Obo

Why are you selling it?

its an scx10 with no sliders. im clearing out the heard. im after something new that i haven't had yet. going to sell it all but the comanche and the brat and start over. mostly i have been selling the projects and spare parts rigs. i still have the cc01 wrangler and a 3rd taller spare parts scx10 im going to sell off if any one is interested.

Last edited:
I received my set of the new Mud Basher tractor tires yesterday.
Z-T0115-1.jpg

First impressions; these things are tall and THIN. RC4WD says they are 1.2" wide, I doubt they are even that wide. 4.5" tall. They are a bit harder compound, but that is a good thing as the tread is very deep. I tried them out on some heavy snow. These tires will NOT clog! I am really happy with these things so far. Prefect for a trial truck build that is in the works.

I received my set of the new Mud Basher tractor tires yesterday.
Z-T0115-1.jpg

First impressions; these things are tall and THIN. RC4WD says they are 1.2" wide, I doubt they are even that wide. 4.5" tall. They are a bit harder compound, but that is a good thing as the tread is very deep. I tried them out on some heavy snow. These tires will NOT clog! I am really happy with these things so far. Prefect for a trial truck build that is in the works.

Do I know you?

Sent from the USSRC

Unfortunately tomorrow is the last day of work on mother in laws basement. Gotta finish before Christmas.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Cantilever rear suspension.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1387666918256.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387666918256.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 203
  • uploadfromtaptalk1387666942951.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1387666942951.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 166
Sunday anytime, I know Jim wants to get out tomorrow

Freezing rain over here right now. Probably a third of an inch of ice on the driveway.

I think afternoon works better for Jim, right?
Must there's a crust on the snow it's too deep over here in the open to do much.
How deep was it at Paris Park once you get back into the woods?
Other ideas?

12:30?

Couple guys on Facebook are willing to wait till three Jim.
Just wondering where?
At this point 4 probably works better for me. Especially if there's a drive.

Back