• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Will a Yeti body (not the cage) fit on a SCX10?

MaFoDes

Quarry Creeper
So i used the search function, no results. Except for Harleys thread on the cage with a body. Did quite some Google searches on it. No results.

Will a Yeti body fit on a SCX10? With or without some tinkering....
If i look at pic's of a Yeti the wheelbase of the body itself seems shorter then the actual Yeti wheelbase.

Any clues? Pic's?

Not sure how you would mount it without the cage and it probably wont look good? Unless you like seeing the inside of your rig...

Not sure how you would mount it without the cage and it probably wont look good? Unless you like seeing the inside of your rig...

Well, not specific the Axial Body itself. Proline makes some nice ones as well which are closed.
If i only could see how it looks (width and lenght), i could decide if the project ihas any potential.....
The Yeti has a 36cm wheelbase technically. But the bodyshell look like it is less.

Proline Yeti Raptor body on a SCX10 Rubicon chassis.

f93b53bb38d4e5bee0661ee3057c8328.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks! The wheelbase only needs to be a tiny bit longer. I think it looks pretty good. Too bad it's my favorite body to run on my Yeti.

Back