• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Who from Alaska is part of RCC?

Im here, just quiet. Actually tryin to get rid of a slightly modded txt if you know anyone that wants one."thumbsup"

lol try and say you location 3 times real fast lol. Fathers Day Comp? hmmmm... idk if i can get away with this on that sunday.... wait a min... its fathers day!! im alowed a get out of jail free card eh?!

You guys can also search members by state. It will show user name, join date, and last logged on date.

It looks like 3 pages of members from Alaska...

We're here! We're Queer! Get used to it!

Err,, what?
...My bad.

This is Matt Lowber... Member for quite sometime now... Just rarely check the Alaska thread because I thought it was pretty much dead.

...I guess not.

ya and you know me already from answering one of my posts in another thread.

My names Tre/Harmon i just joined RCC a week or so ago. im a member on RCGroups - Akguanja there too.

im from wasilla

I build/sell 3D RC Airplanes.

where do you guys go RC 4WD'ing at? i been doing alot of driveing out @ buffalo mine and also i love playing around on the Frisbee Golf corse out @ peters creek.

- Tre

Last edited:
Come on get a bigger group up there so when I move I will have some competition! 8)

Back