• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What to run??

I am sure if I searched harder I would have found my answer but...

I have a SCX frame, I am planning on just making a fun trail/hiking truck out of it. No comp in any kind of future.
I am looking for a suggestion on ESC, Motor combo.
I just want day in out reliability, without sending me to the poor house.

Holmes BRXL and Torquemaster Pro 35t or 45t. You'll have so much fun you won't want to sit around the poor house anyways.

Scale beer cans, now that's the schlitz!

Sidewinder esc, and a HIGH quality brushed motor from Holmes, brood or a Tekin handwound.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747

Holmes BRXL and Torquemaster Pro 35t or 45t. You'll have so much fun you won't want to sit around the poor house anyways.

This! You could also save a little cash and go with the Expert motor and still have a well built and reliable motor with some pep.

For a trail only non comp rig run a xl5 and 21t titan from traxxas. No drag brake but not a big deal on a basher/trail truck plus waterproof and dirt cheap. They practically give them away in the classifieds.

Back