• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What RC parts have you 3D Printed????

Yes it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks amazing! I like all the details and realism. Makes me want to go back and tweak my details. Love the firewall, air intake and the jugs that look like they have liquids in them. Wow!

It looks amazing! I like all the details and realism. Makes me want to go back and tweak my details. Love the firewall, air intake and the jugs that look like they have liquids in them. Wow!

Thank you.
Here’s my other 4.0 build

9e50cd40b0c62f1a96e35f5cb011576e.jpg

Thank you.
Here’s my other 4.0 build

9e50cd40b0c62f1a96e35f5cb011576e.jpg

Did you print your motors or buy them and detail them? They are so smooth. They look injection molded or skillfully made by hand. You did a phenomenal job with the details!

They are the best motors I’ve seen. They look so smooth. The details are amazing! Your by far the best I’ve seen. Keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:
I haven't printed it yet but working on mounting the 32 for hotrod to an scx10 2.
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3671264
Hoping some one here would like to print it and let me know how it fits. Usually I get pretty close first try, but I have pretty limited time lately.
I hope to have the bed ready to print soon too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Attachments

• v1 Scx10 Hotrod Thingyverse.jpg
    v1 Scx10 Hotrod Thingyverse.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 899
Last edited:
Very pleased by this one.

udzLJhrl.jpg

NTAcTOHl.jpg

7ItEw25l.jpg

I needed a spare tire for my UMG10 body and completely forgot to order one with the other tires. Came up with this design, painted it, and used Plastidip for the tire portion. Looks good enough and feels lighter than an actual spare tire.

Not exactly an RC part, but it's (maybe) for my new scale garage I'm building. Wanted a cinder block wall look, but didn't want to just use a printed pattern. Designed these to be modular so I can glue as many as need to the walls. Hopefully with sanding, texturing, and paint they'll look pretty realistic....

Pictured next to my TRX-4 for scale...

1f5839d50602e717136f72fd1f3520e1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I just printed a Chevy C10 inspired grille for my Capra out of PETG. But it turned out kinda ugly. It's been a while since I printed anything so I'm hoping you guys can help me dial it in especially around the headlights. I believe the stringiness looking stuff is from too much heat, correct?

It's all the same grille, but I'm showing it under different lighting conditions since my iPhone isn't taking nice photos of it.

Add 0.3mm of cross hatch to the grill part. Then paint it all black and hilight the cross hatch with a dry silver. The headlights might just need to be printed slower or with more fan speed to keep it from balling up. I think that's from too much heat on fast layer times.

Alternatively you can leave the headlights cupped, paint them a light coller, and fill the cup with hot glue or some clear Resin.

Oh you did the cross hatch. Had to zoom in to see it.

Yea I would try increasing the fan speed and slowing the print head. Or add a pause between layers.

I've printed out a bunch of stuff, was the main reason (at the time) I got a 3d printer now I print all kinds of stuff also have 4 printers now
...lol. Printed out a dash and inner fenders and an interior for my SCX10 2. An exhaust and a roof rack for my jeep, also printed out door handles and a snorkel and side mirrors (in nijaflex) as well as shock towers printed alot for the jeep lol. Also printed a stand for it. Jack stands as well.
Plan to print out a 95 f150 body for my current project as soon as I can find some one to model it for me and send me the stls. Also printed out alot of scale items currently printing or trying to print some wheels as well. too.
c31009e5b4268054495d40a2a88e14ba.jpg
4eb14e149b615830fa132fb8eda69c23.jpg
0c5a0eb556fba60b8db7126f418831e0.jpg
20f2fd5bd277bcb67c9b057b2de3be9b.jpg
2e821977e64305b9a58cd5b6a785f1c7.jpg
1ecd2375e576bc1ea67dbe1a5011c05b.jpg
31e442b05e463f00c48352e9df20a5cb.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Recently purchased a Wraith 1.9 and couldn’t leave well enough alone so I started working on a new gearbox and transfer case. Plan to add something under the hood as well. Designed in Onshape and printed on a Wanhao i3 Plus.
97b2a1367dea65543dc065ca00bec59f.jpg
fdfbfa0347f22422c834497208882ae7.jpg
b9678b2f167fcf5df751b561cd62781e.jpg

Last edited:
Recently purchased a Wraith 1.9 and couldn’t leave well enough alone so I started working on a new gearbox and transfer case. Plan to add something under the hood as well. Designed in Onshape and printed on a Wanhao i3 Plus.

Need to resize your pics. I got the left 20% of them...

Back