• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What RC parts have you 3D Printed????

I’ve been working on this for some time and have made many different iterations. I think I’m finally happy with how this has turned out. All designed by me in Onshape, using Simplify3d on a Wanhao i3+.

Jeep XJ 4.0L with single speed trans and transfer case.

4756da39533eb9a1aa7b93e7484c73de.jpg

a68fa06109bfe1bfa3b52a13635aa5a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve been working on this for some time and have made many different iterations. I think I’m finally happy with how this has turned out. All designed by me in Onshape, using Simplify3d on a Wanhao i3+.

Jeep XJ 4.0L with single speed trans and transfer case.

That's awesome! "thumbsup" Does it hold a 540 motor inside?

That is pretty sweet, what gears do you have in it? Do you have any plans on sharing the files?

I will at some point. I modified the original transmission shafts a little so I might go back and make some mods to allow factory Axial shafts work.

I am using a 12t pinion and a 45t pinion in the bell housing. Everything else is stock SCX10.2 kit tranny internals. Original is 3.73 mine is 3.75

Last edited:
Has anyone printed a front mounted servo mount for the SCX10 ii? I bought a metal one before getting my 3d printer, and the ones from thingiverse don't seem to be anywhere close to the design that I know works - still looking for an STL file that works.

Has anyone printed a front mounted servo mount for the SCX10 ii? I bought a metal one before getting my 3d printer, and the ones from thingiverse don't seem to be anywhere close to the design that I know works - still looking for an STL file that works.

What is the design that works?

What is the design that works?
This is the metal one I use on my other scx10 and it works really well.

I did manage to find a 3d print file that fits my truck, but I'm not with the other components so I don't know how well it works on the trail. https://3dgeeks.2b.work/pages/view-thing.html?id=3360737

I do notice that the steering geometry seems strained and I don't know if I need to mod something else to get it working. I have to compare it with my other rig and see where things need adjusting.
3ddabe3e971ec8b5afa4605a6bdd9dc7.jpg

Dosen't look that different to me. Perhaps it's the height the servo is mounted. You may be able to mirror that print to correct the servos mounting location if that's the problem.

Dosen't look that different to me. Perhaps it's the height the servo is mounted. You may be able to mirror that print to correct the servos mounting location if that's the problem.
The recent file I used (the link I provided) is a good one, but I still have to adjust things to get better geometry. The other files I found were a totally different design or had no bumper mounting holes [emoji848]

Yesterday, printed a new a-arm for my son's Traxxas Stampede [emoji6]
586e7c51e43396f34473187fe6d8e444.jpg
c5bd7c552e8f1dd0039500b36355733a.jpg

I’m working on a new CMS/bumper mounting bracket. My motor takes up all the original servo/battery room.

6d312e220e02904001144c7309f7e242.jpg

Back