• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What 1/6 scale body would you want?

I guess I should specify, a Toyota Tacoma.....
That's what I want...
both an 1/10 and 1/6 1st gen Tacoma production scale body
(poly or styrene).

I have a Honcho on my SCX-10 now...
and have a fresh Mojave body shelved in wait.
Tho' I'll likely never get around to using that :oops:

But desperately... I want a production scaled 1st gen. Tacoma body

could be it's 'cause I have a 1:1 1st gen Tacoma 4X I suppose :oops:

somebody get on it will ya !? :mrgreen:

my vote goes to a 1st gen Toyota 4runner... complete with a removable hard top :).... giving me wood just thinking about it lol

How about a cab and bed for a modern era M35? ( military 6x6 )

Here's a pic of a prototype model from a few years ago that was being considered for production by 21st Century, but it seems that it never made it into full blown production because of costs.

bigski-19770-albums3483-58408.jpg

Last edited:
That's cool, and @ 1/6 size that would be expensive to produce, thus driving up the cost to the consumer. There was a 21st Century 1/6 Jeep on e-bay last week that was going for $200.

I chose my F350 because of the color and i couldn't find a Gladiator at the time and also wanting something different. I would be down for anything but a Wrangler, JK or a Hummer.

I would love a Dodge M37 Cab to make a bad ass Truggy or build it with the bed

Back