• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

What 1/6 scale body would you want?

I know you are already working on one but I'll add to the list.

97-current tacoma
1973-1979 Chevy/GMC
1963 Chevy/GMC stepside

lol dont know why I put 97- I have had quite a few 1:1's and prefer the 97 up 3rz so that is probably what stuck in my head lol. That should read 95.5-current

Really... Then have someone here go and buy one. Just because there is maybe be a hand full, if your lucky to find a Jeep Pickup. The older Gladiator trucks are cool! A Taco... There is toys all over the net.

Really... Then have someone here go and buy one. Just because there is maybe be a hand full, if your lucky to find a Jeep Pickup. The older Gladiator trucks are cool! A Taco... There is toys all over the net.

I guess I should specify, a Toyota Tacoma..... Not a taco to your little tikes kitchen:flipoff: yeah ones gotta be real lucky to find a jeep. I'm not a fan and still own 3 lol my own fault I suppose.

-Land Rover Series III
-Toyota Land Cruiser (series 55, 60 or 70)
-1973-1991 Chevrolet Blazer
-1976-1983 Jeep Honcho
-Nissan Patrol (3rd or 4th. generation)

I like Jeep Gladiator with the short wheel base. Just my tastes. I like the old Jeep Gladiator also. I tried to bring out some of the old with the new in the build by using the bumper lines to get the old grill of Gladiator in it. There are some great bodies from the past that would do well. A really cool build I seen years ago was a 4 door Brat.
But what I think would go off well would be to find a cage to a body that is being done currently and build your own body around it. that way it has the looks that you want and is tuff because of the cage that also make it look more scale. It would be harder to do but anything worth doing always is.

Last edited:
1/6 scale hmmmm lets see..........Ok

2007 Ford Ranger FX4:
Did they make a stepside version.Oh ya i own one.
K 1 more...
truck20.jpg

Back