• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

West Monroe Rocks

Setup:
Futaba 3pm
Novak Rooster Crawler ESC
Novak 55t Pro brushed
HiTec-HS 7950TH
2 cell 7.4v 2300maH Lipo

Situation:
I've been running this setup for a little over a year now.

Just recently started having problems while running my buggy. While sitting still with no throttle input, I can steer left or right and the motor will glitch either forward or reverse.

Can someone help me out and explain to me what might be going on.
IMO its the Novak Rooster ESC. My truck does the exact same thing. I am getting a lil tired of having to reprogram the ESC every few days. I hope this helps bro!"thumbsup"

Yeah, I am about to get in the lab myself and getting mines back to working. Just patiently awaiting to get a new ESC asap !"thumbsup"

I have something, not quite sure what it is anymore since I haven't seen them in a while. I guess the old man will have to show up at the comp and clear the cobwebs. lol

Setup:
Futaba 3pm
Novak Rooster Crawler ESC
Novak 55t Pro brushed
HiTec-HS 7950TH
2 cell 7.4v 2300maH Lipo

Situation:
I've been running this setup for a little over a year now.

Just recently started having problems while running my buggy. While sitting still with no throttle input, I can steer left or right and the motor will glitch either forward or reverse.

Can someone help me out and explain to me what might be going on.

Don't know if you figured it out, but if not, have you checked your connections on your receiver? Might have a loose one. I had a similar problem and that was the answer for me.

I went out and mowed and sprayed for weeds today. There is a new obstacle that lives under the middle rock ridge. Can anybody ID the type?

Edit: I found out that it is a Speckled King Snake. Non poisonous, so please leave it be.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1334784343429.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1334784343429.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
The rocks and area around them have been cleaned up and sprayed with ground clear.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1340663972549.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1340663972549.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
where is this at? i am new in the area.

looking at either getting a scx10 or a wraith. i previously had a scx10 but sold it. now all i have is a losi mrc that i can not find at the moment.

Take North 7th like you are going to RockyBranch. It is on the right in one corner of the ball park parking lot.

ha funny i have had this account and just lurked here since 2011. sorry that was random.

how often do yall go out and play? i'm still looking and trying to decide what i want to get. not sure if i want the scx10 to make more of a scaler or the wraith. opinions?

Didn't even pay attention to that. The thread was on the 2nd page in this section so just assumed it wasn't that old. Are there any rc shops around monroe/ west monroe? The place I used to go to up north had consignment rc's for sale. Hoping to find something has already upgraded for a decent price. There's nothing on craigslist here :(

The only one in this area is Hobbytown USA. Located at 207 Blanchard St. #6, West Monroe. There used to be one in Monroe called Full Throttle but it has closed. Looks like their race track is still open though.

I went out and ran on the WM rocks today. Apparently the city has been spending the extra time to trim the grass around them. The place has some challenging lines for a 1.9 with a full width front bumper.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384380680042.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384380680042.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 91
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384380700224.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384380700224.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 106
  • uploadfromtaptalk1384380723373.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384380723373.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 102
Back