• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

W.Pa.C.'s STEVESTOCK needs our help!!!!

Rckcrwlr

I wanna be Dave
stevestock.jpg

Three weeks ago we found out that Steve Berry (STEVESTOCK) was diagnosed with Stage 4 Lung and Bone Cancer. Steve has been a close friend of mine for 10 years and one of the officers of W.Pa.C. from it's inception. Those that know him or met him at Motorama can attest that he would do anything for anyone.

Steve has a positive attitude that he is going to beat this thing and be back crawling. He is currently going through radiation treatments for the bone cancer, and will start Chemo on Wednesday. This will be a tough battle but one that he is not going to give up on.

He is not aware that I am doing this, so I would like to keep it on the QT. I am going to donate all the proceeds of Crawl'n Camp 2, to him and his family. Knowing the emotional and financial obstacles they are about to endure, I felt that we could make a huge impact in their time of need.

If you cannot come to the event and would like to donate something (cash or raffle products), I will be setting up an account for that purpose. Details to follow.

Please keep Steve and his family in your prayers.

Thanks
John
Prez of W.Pa.C.

UPDATE:
I have set up a Donation System that works via Paypal on my website. If you would like to just donate money, please feel free to do it there.

STEVESTOCK Monetary Donations

A lot of vendors are stepping up with product to Auction off. Please keep tabs on this thread for more details.

Thanks,
John

Last edited:
I want to thank everyone that has stepped up so far. The list will be maintained in the first post.

Special thanks goes to Badger and Jason for giving me the opportunity to help Steve on RCC.

Any vendors that would like to donate to the raffle, please contact me.

The PP account should be up and running here soon. I will post the details here if anyone is interested in contributing.

Thanks again.

I have set up a Donation System that works via Paypal on my website. If you would like to just donate money, please feel free to do it there.

STEVESTOCK Monetary Donations

A lot of vendors are stepping up with product to Auction off. Please keep tabs on this thread for more details.

Thanks,
John

Good luck Steve & Family .... $$$ Sent! "thumbsup"

Steve did a hell of a job helping at the last 2 Motorama events I attended!

I'd like to get a chassis out to you for your raffle, to help Steve kick some ass"thumbsup"

PM sent...thanks a lot Juan

Donation to steve and his family has been sent, He and his family will be in my prayers.

Lance

Good luck Steve & Family .... $$$ Sent! "thumbsup"

Steve did a hell of a job helping at the last 2 Motorama events I attended!

Got them both, thanks for your generous contributions... "thumbsup"

Message from Steve Yesterday:

Hello guys. I tried to post this message earlier in the day, but for some reason the thread did not show up. I am going to try this again.

I am still in chemo, I have 5 more treatments to go. I'm hanging in there for the most part except for having nausea. They found a spot on my brain about a week ago but zapped it with the gamma knife last tuesday.

I want to thank all of you for your thoughts and prayers. It means a lot to me and my family.

Steve

At the comp yesterday, I videoed some messages from the club members to Steve. I will be putting together a video of all the messages.

Anyone interested in being part of it, please email me a short message in a video. Make sure you say your screen name.

I will be putting the video together on Thursday.

John

Put me down for a folding pull pal and carry bag,just need and address to ship to and best of luck to him,lets hope he kicks cancers butt and keep on crawlin' "thumbsup"

Back