• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Virginia RC Off Roaders - VARCOR

Hey , I'm still watching , might even get motivated to see if my batteries are any good .
Life keeps getting in the way of having fun .

There are still a few of us around from the old crew. Rowdy got me into the SC racing when crawling started to die down. We were trying to do some small rock racing/crawler comps at the track as well.

Got out for a few years but I check the boards every so often. I have picked up a couple of dormant projects recently. Semi truck trailer modifications and a restarted 2-speed Jeep TJ build.

I picked up an SCX10 just after Christmas. Would be nice to have some locals I can crawl with on occasion. Also wouldn't mind trying a comp if there are any that happen locally.

Hey all... new to crawling/scale rc.. anyone near sterling area?.. have been messing around on bike and walking trails but it is a bit boring out there alone..lol.. posting a noon thread as well but wanted to drop a line here too.

Thanks for reading

I'm still up for a 2.2pro comp anytime.

When all these scale guys start wanting to get into more intense comps the pro seen will boom again!

Re: 12/02/07 GTG Details - Page 7, post #129

I recently purchased a stampede 4x4 vxl. Anyone around Hopewell, VA area know of any good places to bash?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Looking for some good spots to crawl around the richmond area. Im in colonial heights, and have been out to point of rocks(couple fun spots but mostly boring) and rockwood park(better than point of rocks but still lacking imo). Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Looking for some good spots to crawl around the richmond area. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Southside of Belle Isle when the water is low is a awesome place. With so much rain lately and Hurricane Matthew coming the rocks are under water.

Forest Hill Park off of W 34th St is a good place too.

There are still a few of us around from the old crew. Rowdy got me into the SC racing when crawling started to die down. We were trying to do some small rock racing/crawler comps at the track as well.

Where at? There's a handful of guys down here in Virginia Beach looking to start some U4RC/Rock Racing...

I'm in colonial heights, there are a few guys I race with in the area and we just started getting into crawlers. Just easy payed an scx10 2 last month. I imagine rock racing is in the future though. 6 weeks ago all I cared about was getting my b44 around our track faster, now I'm spending lunch breaks in the parking lot at home depot because they have a huge hill with rocks...

I no long have a monster truck, but that's not to say I never will again. I have a b44.3 and an scx10.2 oh yeah and an rc18b2. Have to say the 44 makes me look way faster than I am, and scx makes me look like I've been crawling for years not months lol.

I race with Showtime RC Motorsports, solid axle monster trucks, Clods, groundpounders, SMT10's, etc.

Back