• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Virginia RC Off Roaders - VARCOR

Whatz up VARCOR. I'm interested in comp crawling and scaling. I moved away from Richmond, but still hit belle Isle about 3 weekends a month. I see none of the old gang out there ever. I would love to start doing comps again!!!

Has anyone been down to the BMX track in the woods right next to 495 latley?
Last time I was down there wasn't a soul and had the whole place to myself. I took my basher Revo down there and hit the big tabletops... this was over a year ago, so I'm not sure if we can run trucks (Rc's) there anymore.
dd6a0df617c99e39335cd36dde559995.jpg
6f20c54111fa6edabcc38d28b2fce63c.jpg

Was thinking of going back because theres also some trails and rocks too, now that I have a couple crawlers, I want to go back, just dont want bad news telling me to leave or anything like that. I'm sure it'd just be a warning but I'd just rather avoid the whole "talk" altogether. Any info would be greatly appriciated!

Last edited:
Newbie here from Lynchburg. Getting back into the hobby after about 27 years. My last trucks were a Kyosho Big Boss and a JRXT. I've recently got a Redcat Everest Gen7 Pro I've been modding the heck out of. It will probably wind up more of a monster truck/trail machine than a crawler.

I'm looking for places and people to have fun with. I also want my son to grow up with a fun hobby like I did.

Re: 12/02/07 GTG Details - Page 7, post #129

Any va beach events?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im still here! Looking for crawls in southeastern va

Im still here! Looking for crawls in southeastern va

If you ever feel like taking a 2 1/2 hour road trip, come crawl with us in Fredericksburg some time. It's an all day thing, so well worth the trip. Just bring a truck that is waterproof, because we love water and mud. :mrgreen:

Don't have a proper crawler yet (Have a Yeti/Jr. and a TRX-4 build planned) - up in the Arlandira area if anyone is lingering near DC and has some recommendations for places to go, I'm researching/scouting

Richmond here if anybody is local. Mostly stay around Belle isle and some of the trails in Hanover country.
75f633c1c39a9b3ccf23ab2744a73d52.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

In Midlothian. Hi all. Just starting this hobby and hopefully will get together at some of the meet ups. Just purchase a trx4 sport and already did some kids that will need some proper testing. Is there a facebook groups page or website yet?
dab37edb42294255c3d7510cab7d53c8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

In Midlothian. Hi all. Just starting this hobby and hopefully will get together at some of the meet ups. Just purchase a trx4 sport and already did some kids that will need some proper testing. Is there a facebook groups page or website yet?
dab37edb42294255c3d7510cab7d53c8.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Check out South Eastern Virginia Scalers, Scale Crawlers of VA, and VA. Scale RC Crawlers. These are my go to local groups on Facebook. I also go to the Hobby Lobby on Midlothian from time to time. If Michael still works there talk to him. He knows what's going on locally

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Richmond here if anybody is local. Mostly stay around Belle isle and some of the trails in Hanover country.
75f633c1c39a9b3ccf23ab2744a73d52.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
I been looking for a good place to crawl. I live in the King and Queen/ King William area. Where are the trails located at in Hanover

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Back