• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Venture with proline ambush body

I do like the look of that Ambush body. Looking for a lexan body to go on my kit if the pickup body I have now is too heavy.

Yeah, you did. I have a offset servo arm coming in the mail to see if I can make this work. In the mean time I took off the stock arm and tightened down the nut on the servo saver all the way. I did notice the screws that were holding the servo to the mount sucked so I swapped them out with some that had better flanges and that helped some.

So got the servo installed and much better. Good clearance and no slop. I did use a 2mm axial spacer I had to get the trackbar and drag link parallel. It's a hot racing part with a clamping bolt also. I Think I put it in the longer throw but it doesn't seem to be causing any noticeable loss of power. As always, on to the pics!

Untitled by JASON MCKIMMEY, on Flickr

Back