• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vanquish Trucks of Fortune

B-MOW71

Go Buckeyes!
Gold Star Baby!
New Holiday Deals at Vanquish! Who's jumpin' on this deal??:)

Truck Of Fortune.jpg

Orders will start shipping December 28th! Minimum value of more than $649!

Trucks of Fortune is here to kick off the new year. For $499 you are guaranteed a combo that will include a truck kit and parts with a minimum retail value of more than $649! You do not get to pick your combo, these are pre-packaged, mixed, and selected at random at the time of shipping your order.

Here are some examples of possible combinations, but many more combinations are possible!

Combo 1:

X1 VPS09007 Phoenix Portal Kit- $399 (includes the free machined gears promotion)
X1 Wheels of Fortune Set -$200 (May include special colors)**
X2 Falken Wildpeak MT VPS10103 - $60

Combo 2:

X1 VPS09008 Phoenix Straight Axle Kit- $389 (includes the free machined gears promotion)
X1 F10T Front Axle
X1 F10T Rear Axle
X1 Knuckle Set

Combo 3:

VPS09003 VS4-10 Pro Kit $699

Combo 4:

VPS09005 VS4-10 Ultra Kit $749
X1 Machined Motor Plate
X1 VFD Standoffs

Combo 5:

X1 VPS09007 Phoenix Portal Kit- $399 (includes the free machined gears promotion)
X1 Machined Motor Plate
X1 VFD Standoffs
X1 VFD Machined Front Gear Set
X1 VFD 30T Machined Bearing Plates

**Combos that include Wheels of Fortune include the following items (not all Trucks of Fortune include Wheels of Fortune):

There are THOUSANDS of possible combinations of Vanquish Products wheels, so let us choose one for you! We will use all active in stock inventory, no old outdated stock or blemished items. This will be a complete matching set!

Each Wheels of Fortune package will contain:

4 - Vanquish Products Matching aluminum 1.9 Beadlock wheels

4 - SLW Hubs

4 - Additional specialty Beadlock items (IFR rings, stylized beadlock rings, etc)

All required hardware to assemble

*** There is no refund on Trucks of Fortune.

Last edited:
Man, thats a dang good deal. I hate bein broke lol. Itd b nice if they keep this around awhile

Damn that is a nice deal, but no more new rigs for a while lol. Too bad they didn't run that back in November, my wife would have done it without a second thought (I cut her off at cost of a builders kit)

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Just ordered the trucks of fortune. First Vanquish kit for me, exciting. Should be interesting and I have been wanting a Vanquish truck but couldn’t decide on what to get so I guess I don’t have to now lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hard pass. I have way too many half built truck chassis' laying around to add another one. If they did it a couple weeks ago, I'd consider a couple as Christmas presents, so I could pick and choose through extra parts.

Last edited:
My wallet is still recovering from the previous deals…

Pretty cool one though. I would have liked to grab a pro kit $599 but… too many other deals [emoji23]

While the WOF idea was pretty cool even though I didn't participate (I like to know what I'm buying lol), I didn't see this coming. But I'll be entertained by y'all's kits when they come in.

My wallet is still recovering from the previous deals…

Pretty cool one though. I would have liked to grab a pro kit $599 but… too many other deals [emoji23]

What other stuff is on sale? Asking for a friend..

Last edited:
I was tempted and almost thru one in my cart. But with my luck I'd get combo #4. The Ultra is the only combo that I have no need for.

The rest of the combos I wouldn't mind adding to my collection!:)

VP has gotten some really great deals this end of the year I think most were able to get either a deal or two. As much as I would like to roll the dice and get ... combo 2-3-4 would be the deal for me.

Combos 2 and 4 are the only ones I'm interested in. I really want the #2 though. I would have done this if they did it earlier, but I already picked up a Phoenix straight, and I don't need another one.

I picked one up Yesterday, waiting to see what it is. I have a Pheonix Portal and wouldn't mind another especially with the upgrades but really hoping for a Pro. The Combos listed are not the only ones available I think they are just picking a truck and a bunch of parts for it or wheels and packing it up. After getting the Ryft kit for 250 and picking up a used Bomber I said I was done for the year on buying truck, luckily this will arrive in very early January. ��

I hopped on this deal after months of debating what truck to get excited to see where I’m going to start this new crawler journey after being out of the game since the days of the Losi comp crawler

Mine shipped, says it’s 12.1 lbs. I wonder if that gives any hints to what it could be.

Back