• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Vanquish stage 1 kit?

Brehrocks

So I have my totally stock dingo kit, I was just wondering if I got the vanquish stage 1 kit if I need anything else for it to work, I heard that the knuckles will rub on the stock axial tires but I don't know? Thanks

So I have my totally stock dingo kit, I was just wondering if I got the vanquish stage 1 kit if I need anything else for it to work, I heard that the knuckles will rub on the stock axial tires but I don't know? Thanks

From my recent experience, you heard correctly.
I recently put the 8* Chubs and knuckles on my Rubicon and the knuckles do indeed rub the tires... When I bought all of my stuff, It was recommended to me to get the junfac wheel widener kit, which I did... the Red set (12-13mm width I forget).

Only other thing I would recommend to add in, along with the stage one kit, is Universals (CVD's) to be able to take advantage of the greater steering abilities.

I just delt with this used traxxas front hexes and made my own links from 1/4 brake line tube and 8\32 all thread and revo rod ends
6utequju.jpg

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

Back