• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

two new rc4wd D90 bodies

Pretty nifty, looks like you can build either one with the parts supplied...

Before I looked more closely, I was trying to figure out how you would indicate which one you wanted!

Fancy bodykit - has opening everything, magnets and metal latches to keep them shut, and fold-down rear seats.

That's an awesome piece of craftsmanship. Never noticed the raised hood for the spare. No other rigs can pull off a clean looking hood mounted spare. If only I had a short wheelbase...

That's an awesome piece of craftsmanship. Never noticed the raised hood for the spare. No other rigs can pull off a clean looking hood mounted spare. If only I had a short wheelbase...

These are good looking bodies, no question about that. But, sorry to say, the raised hood is not for the spare: the raised hood was invented to give room for the high and forward mounted Ford engine. Landrovers with raised hood are not allowed to carry a spare on the hood (obstructing the field of view) :roll:

Back