• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

~TSS~ you asked for them... Steel CJ Grills!

STANG KILLA SS

~THE SCALE SHOP~
just finished these up. customers have been asking for these for years.
There 1/16" Steel CJ Grills that fit the HPI Rubicon body. i spent a LOT of time making sure every dimension is true to the full size grill, and these things are perfect. Very limited Run.

$31 shipped($US)

cjgrill1.jpg

here you can see it laying over an aluminum TJ grill. note that it is longer and narrower at the bottom like the full scale.
cjgrill2.jpg

just finished these up. customers have been asking for these for years.
There 1/16" Steel CJ Grills that fit the HPI Rubicon body. i spent a LOT of time making sure every dimension is true to the full size grill, and these things are perfect. Very limited Run.

$31 shipped($US)

cjgrill1.jpg

here you can see it laying over an aluminum TJ grill. note that it is longer and narrower at the bottom like the full scale.
cjgrill2.jpg
curious if u know if your cj grill would fit a tamiya wrangler...i have one on the way as we speak, and i was going to try to make a cj grill for it out of styrene but this would be perfect for my build if it fits.....thanks

That's a little bigger than I wanted but my still take it. I'll let you know. I'm guessing it'd be costly to make one with a 3 3/4" width correct? It wouldn't need to be steel

Back