• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Trx4 and Proline Raptor body - inner fenders

joe_hannes

Just finished building my first kit, the Traxxas Trx4. My Proline F150 Raptor pickup body is painted and trimmed - however, it doesn't fit on the chassis, because the inner fenders are too wide.

There are narrow inner fenders by Traxxas. Will these fit with the raptor body, or would I have to trim them too?

If you are talking about the TRX4 specific Raptor body with the camper shell I can confirm that the narrow fenders do work. I have that setup on my sons trx4. The sport bumpers fit that body perfectly BTW.

Thanks drtrydr2000, I have the version without the camper shell for the shorter wheelbase. According to the Proline website, the width should be the same for both models though, so I guess the narrow inner fenders would fit my version too.

Back