• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Traverse City or surrounding areas

Had a good run in Copemish last weekend. About time some rc'ers are coming together. Had 7 or 8 guys there. It was an awesome time!!

I live in TC area and just started getting into crawling. I'll have to pay more attention to what's going on in this thread. Sounds like there are some opportunities to get together with some folks.

Not much crawling mostly trail runs. Check out rc basher barter builders, something like that, on Facebook. there's about 30 members and all are local in Benzie, Manistee, counties.

Hobby shop in Gaylord has a ton of scale truck / axial stuff in stock.

Track & Trail R/C
1363 W Main St.
Gaylord, MI 49735
(989) 705-7005

They are right on M32 across the street from Ponderosa next door to Mancino's.

Getting back into the rc hobby just ordered a scx10 2, I'm in Gaylord but willing to travel. Hopefully be on the rocks er snow before the end of the month

I am moving back back to TC in June and will be looking to find the crawling spots. Are there any Facebook groups for the area? I am part of a few out here and its great to get groups together for some fun runs.

Just moved back to TC a few months ago. Let the crawlers sit for too long and just last week decided to get them back going again so i can run them in the spring.
my 10yo is really into it and has his own Scx10. we are down to go any weekend that were are around.

ps- there seems to be many Rc crawler groups in Facebook land for different michigan area. might get more info there than here.

Yeah there’s a pretty good group running around TC and they all probably are only on Facebook under the Northern Michigan Scale Crawler Series.

Back