• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Toyzuki's SCX10.2 Chassis Kit

Because I am one man in a garage trying to keep up! Everything outside of the US requires me to get your info, get a quote, respond with a quote, make special payment arrangements, fill out customs paper work, and ship to somewhere that will not provide me tracking info past the border. Distributors like lockedup rc, ktm hobby, and Amain hobbies, get their cut to handle all of those things. They have staff to do so. I spend my time machining!

Ok gotcha. I hot My hands on a kit v1 now but it was missing one of the servobracet. Can you buy that or do I need an entire new cms kit?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

Trying to order one but shows no stock on locked up rc? Can you pm me if there is a 10.2 kit available?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I don't control their inventory. I simply send them what they need when they ask. I just got an email from amain on Friday and they ordered 3 and the email says their inventory was at like 85%. Pretty sure they keep 10 kits on the shelf. Locked up has been out of stock for awhile. I can't force anyone to order more. Ktm hobby is another option, but I don't know what his inventory looks like. Also you can message me on the Facebook page (more action there so I see it sooner) and order directly from me if you are in the U.S..

Back