• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

TorqueMaster Pro Handwound Rock Crawler motors

Re: TorqueMaster Pro Handwound Brushed 540 motors

I sent back my TorqueMaster Pro Handwound 27t for repair and other electronics for waterproofing and have not got a response back. They were delivered and signed for on 3/14. Any updates?

Got the replacement armature today and installed. This baby is smooth as butter. Thanks John for making it right.

JRH,

Any idea when you're going to have TM Pro 30T in stock?? Been checking hh website often but still OOS!

Thx

I have a 21 turn on 3s and I swear it is the best motor I ever owned,smooth,speed and brushes haven't even wore out yet after hours of running! What a motor very impressed:)

HI i need a new armature for my 35t TorqueMaster Pro Handwound and brushes can i get them from you here or where can i get them ?

Would this motor do well in a scx10 honcho stock electronics 3s lipo and a castle bec? Ran in Mud water rocks dirt... You know.

JHR,
What battery should I get for my 35t torquemaster pro. I saw the batteries that you sell and they look like a steal!"thumbsup"what is the max mah, cells, discharge, etc.. that it can take.

Last edited:

hmmm.......really want to know one thing since long time ago...lol
well, what is the difference between 0 degree timing and maybe 6~7 degree timing??
I made 6 degree timing on one of my TM Pro 35t motor now, but I haven't felt a big different because I just ran that motor once:shock:

HI
I been thinking of getting a TM Pro 35t for my poison spyder wraith because my axial stock motor blew out. I read that people have changed the spur and pinion gears to 87/14 is this a good set up with the TM 35t? What would you recommend to be the best gearing for strictly rock crawling with a TM 35t motor? I will be using a 2s lipo.

Considering the 35t Torquemaster to pair with my torquemaster esc... I like higher rpm's though, so a 27T might be more preferable.

My LHS only has the 35t in atm....:cry:

Just got 3 of these. (35t) 2 in my xr10 comp rig, and the 3rd in my Ringer v2 shafty. OMG!!!! "thumbsup" "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

I could not believe the AWESOME smooth performance. Now I know what my buddy means when he says "buttery smooth". I'm getting ready to put the trailmaster sport in my honcho. I can't wait to see how it handles. I do have a question tho.

For wet/muddy conditions, what motor do you recommend?

Thanks

Hey man can you steer me in the correct direction for a sportsman crawler. I'd like super smooth start up with gobs of torque and really good wheel speed when needed. Oh and every ounce matters. I've been looking at your 500 motors. But can't figure out the different options.

Just got the combo of this about a week ago. Backordered *sigh* Hopefully it won't be too long :)

Just got 3 of these. (35t) 2 in my xr10 comp rig, and the 3rd in my Ringer v2 shafty. OMG!!!! "thumbsup" "thumbsup" "thumbsup"

I could not believe the AWESOME smooth performance. Now I know what my buddy means when he says "buttery smooth". I'm getting ready to put the trailmaster sport in my honcho. I can't wait to see how it handles. I do have a question tho.

For wet/muddy conditions, what motor do you recommend?

Thanks

Glad you like them! For wet and muddy conditions you can either get a cheap sealed can like the TrailMaster sport, or I would suggest a brushless motor like the TrailMaster BL. I'm not fond of recommending nice handwounds for mud, all they do is get tore up fast!

Hey man can you steer me in the correct direction for a sportsman crawler. I'd like super smooth start up with gobs of torque and really good wheel speed when needed. Oh and every ounce matters. I've been looking at your 500 motors. But can't figure out the different options.

Get the Puller 500 Crawl type in 13 turn.

Just got the combo of this about a week ago. Backordered *sigh* Hopefully it won't be too long :)

We are waiting for 35t armatures, should be here in a few business days. thanks for the order! "thumbsup"

I'm looking to run this Rig. What motor/ESC would you recommend? would also like the ESC to be waterproof.

SCX10™ 2012 Jeep® Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Axial Racing - SCX10

Thanks

Glad you like them! For wet and muddy conditions you can either get a cheap sealed can like the TrailMaster sport, or I would suggest a brushless motor like the TrailMaster BL.

I read in another post that brushed was better for wet conditions vs brushless?

Last edited by a moderator:

Any suggested gearing for 21t on 3s in a wraith? Running 87/18 at the moment

Back