• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

topher drives a DR10 - No Prep

Re: topher drives a DR10 - No Prep GNX

Running this body.

Thinking of painting it Hot Pink and calling it, Your Mom! 🤣

You just got beat by your Mom in a Pink Cadillac! 🤣

Running this body.

Thinking of painting it Hot Pink and calling it, Your Mom! ��

You just got beat by your Mom in a Pink Cadillac! ��

All I can picture in my head is Dez driving the pink Mary Kay caddy speeding down the strip at the local raceway!:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Congrats on the new DR10 Dez! I've been thinking about getting one also!

Haha NGL a Mary Kay pink no prep caddy is kind of a fire idea.

Looking forward to see yours come together Dez!

Local had this availalbe for a steal today, So I obliged and stole it. LCG Slash with Jato arms, 2075 steering servo, PL Rims and Belted rear tires. HR Locker in diff and I think its a Hot Racing Wheely Bar, and ofcourse a pretty nice looking Chevy II body. No ESC/Motor/Radio which is fine, I have a RF6 no gyro rx for it to use with the Radiolink radio. Or more possibly, I may run my old Nomadio React radio on it.
Just have to determine what motor/esc combo to run it in. New VLX out of a Bandit. 100a Heli ESC and one of the motors I have (2200kv HW or a CC 5700, or I have a RCharlance (amazon special) 80a esc with a 4630kv motor (5mm shaft).
Or maybe get one of the Tekin 4.5 turn drag motors and esc to run it on. Decisions. Decisions. lol

Will probably try to get this 100a Heli ESC and a 5700 Castle a shot. Just not sure where to gear it at out of the gate. I only have a few pinions with 3.75 diameter shaft. Will need to order some options.

Nice grab Timmah! Looking forward to seeing these builds come together that you all are getting into.

Wow..been awhile since I been here, assaulted by ads

I picked up the rtr, and as noted..disappointingly slow, should of just bought the kit, and threw in 5700. All my batteries are pooched, I bought a 2 cell..very meh, I guess off the find a 3 cell now.

I'm looking for the Regal body, match the look of my real car.

Back