• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

topher builds an Element Kit + Gspeed TGH V3

Nice pics TB!"thumbsup" She looks great out on the rocks! Great job on color matching the body with the beautiful terrain!:) The front bumper looks great on there and fits the look well!

I know exactly what I'm doing with the Sendero that's been sitting on my shelf for a year lol.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Great idea! GSpeed's flash sale gives 30% off a set of V3 G10 material rails. I just picked up another set for another future build!:)

I didn’t sign up for a mailing list, but ordered up the steel TGH-V3 package. I have to build at least one of these. The board has been flooded with these builds. Talk about peer pressure...lol

Looking forward to it!

Back