• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

The beginers guide to the MRC.

Yes, you can use a lipos on stock electronics if you add a low voltage alarm. I used an 800mah and an 1100 mah 2s from hobbyking. Smaller than the stock battery. I also used an lvc from hobbyking.

awesome thread. answered all my questions.

every model needs a FAQ like this.
seriously.

Another late to the party, well sort of. Ive had my MRC for a long time since they first came out. I had a great time with it but its beat up now and has a few upgrades, but I would like to build a scaler. Does anyone still make scale chassis ? the TCS one is out of stock. Could anyone get me the dimensions of that or any scale chassis, so I can 3D print a couple frame rails ? That would be awesome. I found an awesome Ford raptor body that has a wheel base of around 9.25" it would make a great scale build.

Just thought I would add to the info on here in regards to a full size servo mount for the Losi MRC. Anyway, I took my Mini Rock Crawler into my local hobby shop Smoky Moutain Hobbies in Andrews, NC to get the broken front locker upgraded to metal. I also mentioned my frustration in not being able to find a mount for the Hitec HS-645MG servo which was currently held on by one screw and two zip ties. Well I went back today to pick it up and the owner had figured out that the ECX 1:18 4wd Temper Servo Mount fit the Losi MRC perfectly. I mean like dead on perfect it looks like its straight from Losi. The part number for the ECX Servo Mount is ECX211009 and it was around $9. So fear not MRC fans still rocking their old rock crawlers, you can still find parts for your modded crawler!! "thumbsup"

Back