• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Team Carnage Crew Preps two RZRS for 2011 KOH

I think you need to build Jimmy a sick front bumper so he can nerf the hell outta Mike. :twisted:

I was thinking the same thing today while i was taking these pics. They need front bumpers that tye in to the frame like the rear so if you do hit some thing it done waste the radiator I am sure they arn't cheep. Plus a bitchen light bar on them would look cool. Some thing like the 4444 car has.

Attachments

• resize9.jpg
    resize9.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 234
Cool. I was wondering if one was going to him. I want to make it out to his land one of these days...

Yep it is his. You need to get out to the ranch some time it is a blast. We took the 4444 car out there and it was too much fun can't wait to go back.

For sure needs a kick ass light bar, and some HID's, and a turbo, and long travel kit, and beadlocks, and....... "thumbsup":ror:

Just finished all the fab work on another rzrs for jimmy ( jfrymond here on the board). This one is a little bit different the the last two We changed the roof line by lowering the front around 2 inches and made the windshield more vertical. We are still waiting on the seats and belts from mastercraft then it will be ready to ship out. Unless he wants a turbo kit:ror::ror: Just drove the neighbors witch has the mcx stage 1 turbo kit.http://www.mcx-usa.com/polaris-rzr-turbo.php I was realy impressed with this kit. It still had great low end power and drove the same as the stock on the bottom end and when the boost came in it wasn't neck breaking but dam it had allot more power. I could actually get it side ways through the corners with little effort. Plus being able to mash the gas at 40mph and have it just spin the tires was the way I thought the should be from the factory.:ror::ror:

Well on to the pics.

Dang Arron, this looks sweet! You always do such clean work.

Looks like when James gets it, I'll have to make a trip out to his place to check it out.

looks good .... I cant wait to pick it up.

I think you need to build Jimmy a sick front bumper so he can nerf the hell outta Mike. :twisted:

:lmao: not to mention solve any suicidal deer problems.

For sure needs a kick ass light bar, and some HID's, and a turbo, and long travel kit, and beadlocks, and....... "thumbsup":ror:

yeah I'm definitely gonna have to get around to getting the long travel and beadlocks.

The neighbor said next time your out here he would let you drive his with the turbo kit.:ror::ror:

Should have abig box of parts here next week to help with that.;-);-)

Parts can not help if you don't know how to drive. :lmao::flipoff:

I heard Jimmy talking to Aaron about the Carnage Crew drivers training package while he was here, not sure if he was able to pull the cash together for that though.

I heard Jimmy talking to Aaron about the Carnage Crew drivers training package while he was here, not sure if he was able to pull the cash together for that though.

Well hell you could make a killing then. Just strap a helmet and a drool cup on him and throw him on the kiddie pony in front of wal-mart. He wouldn't know the difference:lmao:.

Back