• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

My Cookie Cutter Car...

ooooooo..... so pretty!!!!!!

I am SO in love with Jimmy's rigs...

any chance I could bribe you for a ride at KOH? I'll make some cookies...

Have I ever mentioned I love your taste in rides?
The feeling is mutual Andy! ;-)

so you are the guy on breaking bad , lol. Nice ride chip.
No, I am that guys boss.
ooooooo..... so pretty!!!!!!

I am SO in love with Jimmy's rigs...

any chance I could bribe you for a ride at KOH? I'll make some cookies...

Sure, but only if I get to pick the flavor of the cookies! Think you can do some macadamia nut, white chocolate and rasberry cookies with some milk that is 33 degrees. To heck with the race you got me jonesing for some cookies! :ror:

Damn how'd I miss this thread?

Let's do this! I cannot wait to see what we can put together.

No shit, guess I need to check shit shat more often. Bastard was tellin me about this yesterday, way cool chip. This will be an experience you'll never forget. "thumbsup" When you coming out to pick it up?

Where's the gun rack...?

"thumbsup"
Randy Rodd is going to build a roof mount system for my Barrett.

No shit, guess I need to check shit shat more often. Bastard was tellin me about this yesterday, way cool chip. This will be an experience you'll never forget. "thumbsup" When you coming out to pick it up?

I really wanted a Carnage Crew car but I drug and waited until 6 months before the race. We will be up in September sometime and plan on staying for 2 to 3 weeks you boys know of and nice condos around Denver? I want to go to Cripple Creek, S.B. Springs and what is the name of that road that is the highest paved road in the US? I also want to go to Pikes Peak. I will be bringing my SXS I would like to see some of the things you can't get to in a car or truck.

Mount Evans road is what you're thinking, it closes on labor day though. We'll have to go hit a trail or two, maybe carnage in buena vista, it's not far from some hot springs either.

Back