• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tamiya Toyota Hilux High Lift - 4x4-3SPD

I'm a little dissapionted that it's not the original hilux. I would buy that faster than another hi lift.

Oh come on...it's the Modern day Hilux. You're not gonna get the "Original" one...this one may just be better than the "Original". I think they are going to be right on and especially with the F350 Hilift already out there's already plenty of aftermarket parts available and so much potential. Don't get me wrong I would have loved to see the Original come out, but that's just not the case, so this is IT!:)

does anyone know if this is RTR or what else is needed if it isnt?

EDIT: never mind, found the info on the Tamiya Site.

very tempting but will see at the time of release when some better deals are out there.

Last edited:
high lift

i ordered an f-350 now and im going to purchase a toy body after the release.i called tamiya and spoke with a rep he said after the release they will be selling parts including the body.with all the hype they will be hard to get and maybe evn more expensive .thats my .02

369.99 Plus 8.99 s/h within the US lower 48.

Hawaii,Alaska and International Orders Contact me for shipping options

All of you guys who already pre ordered from me, if you have not heard from me, please call me with your payment info. I am requesting a deposit of 50.00 to lock this pre order in. I will charge the balance once the kit is in and shipable.

I have confirmed with Tamiya Direct and The body sets will not be available for 4-8 weeks after the release of the kit.

hilux

cant wait till the hilux body is released i need a spare one .thanks corey cant wait till my new hilux high lift gets here"thumbsup"

Last edited:
Great I can not wait to see what all of you guys do with these. Please post up and share "thumbsup"

I got my Hilux today!:) It was shipped out less than a week ago and arrived here unscathed. Thanks Corey for your service!"thumbsup"

Back