• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tamiya Toyota Hilux High Lift - 4x4-3SPD

looks like im gonna have to get another high lift, errr um hi-lux. and it'll be from you sir.

RPP I am going to want a complete kit and an extra body kit."thumbsup" I will definitely preorder one for my birthday in November. Keep us posted for the date in which you will have them on your site. Thanks, can't wait!

RPP I am going to want a complete kit and an extra body kit."thumbsup" I will definitely preorder one for my birthday in November. Keep us posted for the date in which you will have them on your site. Thanks, can't wait!

You got it. Email me you name and # so I can put you on my call list too. Thanks Corey

This is very cool.

Here is a comment for the people talking about the little differences to the original Hilux body, I have not heard anyone mention that the original Hilux had a Step side bed. This is a Mountaineer body with Hilux stickers, buts its still way cool.

Last edited:
Back