• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tamiya Toyota Hilux High Lift - 4x4-3SPD

Put me on the list as well Corey, anyone wanna buy my Clod body?:lol: I see a TOY build coming my way. Ever since I sold my near stock Hi-lux I have wanted to get another but I hated the step side bed and didn't want to hack up a good one for the $$ they were getting for bodies. I can't wait for this to get here!

Cory,

Any more info out on the Hilux? I haven't been around much lately, so I haven't done much searching on it, but it's getting closer to November!"thumbsup" Keep us updated...Much Appreciated!

No new info yet :-( after the Japan Show Late this Month I think we will see more info.

No new info yet :-( after the Japan Show Late this Month I think we will see more info.

Very Good."thumbsup" I'm on the edge of my seat. I'm not building another rig until I get my hands on one of these. I've got one I'm pleased with for a little while so I'm holding off for this!

I really like what I see, Tires are a bit small, But I know I am going to do aftermarket ones anyways "thumbsup"

11916202029211793908271.jpeg

I love those mirrors. I could slap em on a Clod bod and loads of others too. Real nice.

I really like what I see, Tires are a bit small, But I know I am going to do aftermarket ones anyways "thumbsup"

11916202029211793908271.jpeg
Now that is what I'm talking about!"thumbsup" The tires are a little small but I'll definitely be running multiple tire/wheel combos on this one. Once I get one of these I'll be using it as my numero uno! Lots of potential with this one!:)

I think I already said, but if/when you get a list going for body parts sets I'll be onboard. I'm guessing that would be a couple or a few months after initial release.

I'm a little dissapionted that it's not the original hilux. I would buy that faster than another hi lift.

Back