• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Tamiya Toyota Hilux High Lift - 4x4-3SPD

RPP Hobby

I wanna be Dave
Vendor
RC Toyota Hilux High Lift - 4x4-3SPD
Item #58397 (COMING SOON)!!!

I have confirmed it with Tamiya! I have put in my order. I do not have pricing yet. I wanted to make sure I was 1st to get 'em ordered "thumbsup"

As soon as I have pricing, I will put it on my site, and start taking pre orders. If you want to get on the list before then, get a hold of me.

Hope to get picture(s) soon, so far none are available.

Expected in November '07

Bodies wont be for a month or so after kit realease I am sure. Depending on what they are like I may break up kits. If its the same stuff as hi lift I most likely won't. As the hi lift parts are pretty dead now that the hype is over.

Yeah, I suspect maybe some different or recycled wheels and tires, new ones would be nice, but I think many will just want the body. Hopefully they release a body kit.

i will be interested in a body kit as well. i posted last night,where did my post go?

I never saw it :?: I will be ordering a load of bodies and parts once I can get the part #'s. "thumbsup" I will be stocking up on these like there will never be another body made :lol:

I never saw it :?: I will be ordering a load of bodies and parts once I can get the part #'s. "thumbsup" I will be stocking up on these like there will never be another body made :lol:

Once these are available they will be selling like there isn't another body made. :lol:

maybe the beers posted it.lol computer did shut down last night,so maybe it was during that time.anyway thanks.

Picture update for everyone. This is whay I have been able to dig up so far. I am not sure if these wheels and tires are set for this or not. Going to try and confirm that and price ASAP "thumbsup"
tamiyahilux.jpg

No they didn't Good eye "thumbsup" Notice the clear lenses on the light bar. The original had chrom caps with stickers.

they look like chevy mirrors too, wierd. do you think its to differentiate between repros and origionals? and im no expert but does it come with an interior?

I can't see well enough if there is an interior, but I did notice the different style mirrors and nerf bars too.

Back