• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Swx and goat3s help

jfk

I need some pictures of placments of the ESC with the SWX with vanquish dig and BTA to help me set my rig up ... dam the esc is a monster wish i would got the fx-pro now ....

post pics.

heres a few pics of mine
i dont have a goat but its the same placement

Attachments

• swx 005.jpg
    swx 005.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 422
  • swx 007.jpg
    swx 007.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 217
i have my goat 3s on the front links. i had to move the ft chassis crosmember to clear the fan. just move it up and back a few holes. ill try and get some pix tonight.

ive tryed that i have the body mounts vertical in that indide of the swx tho... so if i mount it there it hits the heatsyc on the botom of the mounts.

This Is MY RIG< I Decided to do a rear mount esc.. Looks good.
ps/ I’m also using traxxas jato links i have all the lengths if anyone wants them to make a comp legal rig. There super strong thin and the ball ends are large and un-brake able

DSC00546-1.jpg

DSC00547.jpg

DSC00548.jpg

DSC00549.jpg

DSC00550.jpg

DSC00551.jpg

DSC00552.jpg

DSC00553.jpg

DSC00554.jpg

DSC00555.jpg

DSC00556.jpg

DSC00557.jpg

DSC00558.jpg

DSC00559.jpg

Last edited:
looks good now you jsut need some batteries huh, you should take the weight of the axials and put them on your rims inside the tires

ya i do have weight in the rims 12oz in the front in each rim and about 5oz in the rear in each rim that was just some extra i was messing with plus i used that so i could mount my batt flat over the servo it made it level .

either want to get this set up for my comp rig or the FXR and 35turn motor.. I have this is my scaler and the sensor wire has to be in just the right spot or it wont work. But I do love the system. Anyone else ever had this problem of having the sensor wire always making it so it cuts out?

The ESC is just so big I cant see myself finding a spot for it.. What would you guys do? Go FXR or Goat?

yep i had the 2s goat and the sensor extension off the esc on the end where it mates with the motor sensor wire had the tiny wires that were solder break and the circuit got f'd up i jsut replace the extension with a new one from novak and no more problems"thumbsup"

ya i do have weight in the rims 12oz in the front in each rim and about 5oz in the rear in each rim that was just some extra i was messing with plus i used that so i could mount my batt flat over the servo it made it level .

That is alot of weight!!!:shock:

ya thats what im thinking
in my dh comps i started out with all six wieghts in the fron but now im running 3 and two in the rear and with my slw's im running 2oz in the rear and 4 up front

Back