• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SVT builds CFX with parts from RPP, OMG!

Might. Get yours ready to go and we'll see!

I skipped the mineral oil too. Just like my wife's dinners - if I have to ask what it is, Pass.

Debated drilling out the shock tops and adding some setscrews to make bleeders, but then nothing particular happened. I'm sure I got distracted by something shiny nearby.
:lmao: I'll happily accept the challenge. I'm sure yours will smoke mine out of the box though because yours hugged the rockers like a hippie hugs trees. :lmao:

I hope these aren't discontinued... or at least something new takes it's place from MST.

I talked with Amain about these. MST is not discontinuing the trucks, Amain is just not going to sell them anymore. They said that they didn't sell as good as expected.

I've had a CFX and a CFX-W for a little over a year. Love them both. Ended up buying 2 more CFX's during the clearance sale. One will get the Pro-Line Sumo body. I have no clue what I'm going to do with the other one.

Sweet build start, these little trucks are very intriguing at this price, where's it at now? Trail pics please. :)

Sweet build start, these little trucks are very intriguing at this price, where's it at now? Trail pics please. :)

Currently sitting waiting for electronics to go in and painting to be done. It kinda hit a standstill as I search for an appropriate front bumper to go with my body choice. Also, I grabbed what appears to be the last steel trans/t-case coupler at Amain so that will get installed too.

Back