• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Stainless 3mm screws!

Chris
When did you up your shipping prices from $4.95 to $15 to Canada? I'm looking to place another order, but $15 isn't going to work.

USPS just upped their prices. Are you sure you selected first class? First class is the cheaper one, and priority mail is the better method. Email me through my contact us tab to further figure out the problem. Thanks

Chris

So the bloody wraith uses some small arse screws can you get the 2.6mm ones for body panels and maybe 2mm for places like the diff covers?

Hello, I see that it's been a while since anyone posted on here. Do you still sell the screws? Do you have a website?
Thanks.

Back