• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Sponsor List for 2014 Holmes Hobbies Worlds

Somebody forgot to mention that EPARCC is also sponsoring the event. Thanks to the guys in PA.

(Hint.... it was me that forgot.... Sorry):oops:

We have another late add here. The sponsors just keep piling up. A big thanks to Team DeBead for their donation to the Cash Prize for 2.2P and 2.2S.
Thanks to them the Cash Payout is up to $1100.

Cash Payout Details

Last edited:
Got some more goodies in.

Thanks to ToyZuki for the Low CG Motor Mounts and the Servo Mounts.
ToyZuki%20Sponsorship%20sm.jpg

And Thanks to CBRB Fac for a sweet set of Titanium Axle shafts.
CBRB%20Fab%20Sponsorship%20Sm.jpg

Last edited:
Shitty pic but you get the idea, I'll have a stack of the little ones on me for the BC prize bounty.
Come find me all 3 days for a Bc sticker pack, now with rainbow dicks "thumbsup"

38744854-C779-4962-94D5-DF24D7771E3E.jpg

Thanks again to all our sponsors who are helping support this event.

The course sponsors for the 2.2P class are as follow:

Krawler Koncepts
135134d1274137847-krawlerkonceptsgood.jpg

Futaba
futabafasst.png

Castle Creations
castle_logo-wm-wl.jpg

DCW
w8ugbk.jpg

Lattice Innovations
Lattice_innovations_BG_1.jpg

Notch Eight Designs
NOTCH_EIGHT_BANNERjpg-image2993-619_zps926f0e2b.png

and Ottsix (Voodoo) will be sponsoring the Finals Course.
ottsix-logo-2.1AB.jpg

See everyone in two weeks

Here are pic's of the bag I made and will be donating to the event.Thanks and good luck to all.Thanks to everyone involved with this great event.2014 nationals bag 001.jpg

2014 nationals bag 002.jpg

2014 nationals bag 003.jpg

2014 nationals bag 004.jpg

2014 nationals bag 005.jpg

In an effort to avoid donations arriving late Brian and I have tried to get package tracking from all our sponsors. We are missing the info several of our event sponsors.

I am also having trouble reaching JRH. As we all know Holmes Hobbies is the title sponsor, and it would be nice to talk to him with less than a week before I leave for the event. (I also don't have the tracking for his items)

If your a sponsor please confirm your packages will arrive on time"thumbsup"

Mine will be in hand. As the material showed up the wrong size and had to make a second order.
Here's to hoping they get this one right!

Just checked tracking for mine...

We attempted to deliver your item at 9:53 am on August 27, 2014 in FRAMINGHAM, MA 01701 and a notice was left because an authorized recipient was not available. You may arrange redelivery by visiting http://www.usps.com/redelivery or calling 800-ASK-USPS, or may pick up the item at the Post Office indicated on the notice. If this item is unclaimed after 15 days then it will be returned to the sender. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Big A$$ checks showed up today.

Thanks again to Freq-E Skins and everyone who sponsored the cash giveaway. These things look better in real life than they did on the screen. "thumbsup"

2014%20big%20checks.jpg

Back