• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Sponsor List for 2014 Holmes Hobbies Worlds

BC-Brian

RCC Addict
2014 Holmes Hobbies Worlds
Sponsor List​

Hey Everyone,

JSlick, Fish, and I have been working to get some great sponsors signed up to support this years nationals. Holmes Hobbies has stepped up to be the tittle sponsor again this year, thanks a lot for your support JRH. We've also got great sponsorship support from a bunch of our favorite vendors here on RCC.

Check back in soon, we have more sponsors coming on line daily "thumbsup"

In alphabetical order, except for the obvious one at the top, thanks again to all the sponsors.

Holmes Hobbies
c8434e5b.jpg

Axial Racing
axial_logo.jpg

BC Paints
eb4325b060d49b79c5f2b5d84bfd679b.jpg

Big D's RC
BigDsRCs3logo_zps0eedf219.jpg

B Machine RC
bdn-55037-albums3398-46217.jpg

Castle Creations
castle_logo-wm-wl.jpg

CBRB Fab
202460d1341943670-bright-4.jpg

Custom Fiber
CF_Gray_zpseb2dd2f0.png

C.W Crawlers
crawlingcalvin_zps79bc903b.png

Duuuuuuuude's Crawler Werks
w8ugbk.jpg

EPARCC
eparcc.jpg

Futaba
futabafasst.png

Krawler Konceptz
Vendor-Page-KrawlerKonceptz_png_zps2bec527d.jpg

Lattice Innovations
Lattice_innovations_BG_1.jpg

Notch 8 Designs
NOTCH_EIGHT_BANNERjpg-image2993-619_zps926f0e2b.png

Ottsix
crawl-o-matic-49368-albums2138-32892_zpsb4f28f42.jpg

RCBros
rcbro_zpscc0152d8.jpg

RCP Crawlers
rcpcc_zps9117e06e.png

Super Shafty
SS_Logo_large_zpsf949462d.png

TCS Crawlers
TCS_Crawlers_LogoPlat2.jpg

Team DeBead
Logo.jpg

TurboTech
turbo%20tech_sm.jpg

Last edited:
I am super excited that Jslick/BC-Brian are now involved.

Two very dedicated crawlers fo sho."thumbsup"

Thanks for stepping up fellas and thanks to all of the sponsors.

Last edited:
I'm hoping I can make this years event! Depends on how the wife's school meshes with work and baby stuff.

I'll for sure be at next years Worlds ;)

I agree Kev.. I've been to many sponsored comps that Jslick has pulled wonderful sponsors together for and even local events that both Brian and John had giveaways for.
They are both a step above!

Three more Sponsors added, Lots of thanks to C.W Crawlers, Ottsix, & Super Shafty, and also to Jslick for getting them signed up.

Last edited:
B Machine RC has signed up as a sponsor for the event. :)
Thanks to their support and to JSlick for signing them up.

Last edited:
TurboTech has been added to the list. Thanks so much for your support "thumbsup"

Who wants to win a Sniper Chassis :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Goodies are starting to roll in. Thanks again to our Friends at Castle Creations for the great prizes for our giveaway!

Castle%20Giveaway.jpg

An Exciting new Sponsor has just been confirmed. Thanks to Axial Racing for stepping up and supporting the event. We are excited to announce that Worlds event will be Featuring the Axial Trail Class.

axial%20trail_sm.jpg

Last edited:
Had one last sponsor sneak in over the weekend. Thanks to Bob at CBRB Fab for helping support Worlds. "thumbsup"

Justin-Smith-Podium-Lucas-Oil-Cup-Races-10-28-13.jpg

Thanks to RcBros, Holmes Hobbies, OttSix, EPARC, Team DeBead, and Freq-E-Skins there will be some Sweet cash prizes four the top 3 Drivers in 2.2 Pro and 2.2 S.

Freq-E-Skins will be designing large checks for the payouts in each class, and each check will feature a wicked custom design.

Update!!! 08-17-14

A total of $1100 will be offered up broken out as follows.

2.2 Pro:
1st- $300
2nd- $150
3rd- $100

2.2 S
1st- $300
2nd- $150
3rd- $100

Be sure to thank these guys for making it happen, especially RcBros for coordinating the effort.

Last edited:
Back