• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
Should be interesting, hopefully they don't press release it 8 months before its ready. :ror:

Interesting, some kind of independent suspension basher/koh buggy. Right now I doubt it though, as that's almost exactly what the wraith is, just independent. Not holding my breath, but interested all the same.

It definatly looks like they are planning to build something. I just dont see how they could make drawings and plan that much just for it to be a dud. I think something like this would be really sweet.

Anyone else read the article like I do? Do you think they are building something, or am I off base?

I read threw it, I could see them throwing a wraith rear axle and an independent front end together. I bet it would be a blast to drive, nice low cg. Maybe a new 2 speed? I would hope it will be more of a KOH rather than a dune buggy style.

Besides crawling the shortcourse market is really booming right now, I wonder if they are going for a buggy type shortcourse rig? Of course none of the 1:1 shortcourse buggies run 4wd...

You can see the digital rendering of the image in the right side of this picture. Definitely a new vehicle. I can make out axial shocks up front and the red/white AE-2 wiring in the cab.

"thumbsup"

6280691348_eebd74d9df.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm if it is a ifs rig, they might save me a bunch of work on my next project...

You got my interest

Anyone else read the article like I do? Do you think they are building something, or am I off base?

I am reading just as you are Jason! Axial has brought scale/crawler RC to a level like no other, I think it is time for Axial to take RC Race vehicles to a level(scale) like no other manufacture has done. I think we all love race vehicles, but who wants to race a unrealistic looking vehicle? RC's that look like the real thing is what draws us into this hobby and even those who have never held a remote! Axial is the company to bring us this!

I just hope it's 1/10 scale. HPI's desert truck would have killed it had it been 1/10 scale IMO

Back