• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Silent outrunner and ESC for less then $60

Does anyone apply any glue to your connections after soldering? I'm concerned over time they may break off considering how small they are and the punishment they may take being in a crawler
The swd and swc are only needed to upload the bootloader. After that you just unsolder them.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

while the programmer is driving, he wondered if a specific controller needs a specific firmware, is there a firmware for "dys aria 70a" and "flycolor x-cross 45a", please give a link if there is. thank you in advance!
I don't know, there is a compatibility list on the githubs wiki. If it's not listed just try a few different ones.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

well, it started, flashed esc dys aria 70a using st-link, used options wrait, iflight, tmotor55. esc does not respond in the ESCConfigurator program, what should I do in this case? please write as stupid)))

update, it worked, at first wrait_full (it didn't work well, it was still fine at low speed, but when the stroke increased, the motor stopped spinning and made terrible noises), then updated via arduino HGLRC 60A, it became much better, straight good, but at low speed there is intense heating of the motor and regulator, at low speed the uneven operation of the motor was noticed, I would like it smoother, how can I do this?

Last edited:
A bit of video comparing the difference between using a Castle Sidewinder 4 and an IFlight 55a. Would have liked to do more but my GoPro was flat which I swear I checked the night before! Did an intro at the start but not sure if that adds much to it, would be interested to hear any *constructive* feedback on your thoughts on that "thumbsup"https://youtu.be/SftLIlK2pkU

A bit of video comparing the difference between using a Castle Sidewinder 4 and an IFlight 55a. Would have liked to do more but my GoPro was flat which I swear I checked the night before! Did an intro at the start but not sure if that adds much to it, would be interested to hear any *constructive* feedback on your thoughts on that "thumbsup"https://youtu.be/SftLIlK2pkU

Sidewinder have sound because he have low frecency pwm, lower like 24kHz

I asked the local esc production masters to familiarize themselves with the am32 firmware, maybe they can tell us something, experience in this area since 2009, they just specialize in the production of regulators on stm32 processors

So I may be able to get the IFlight to run even quieter by changing the PWM frequency?

yes, and unfortunately we will increase heating and energy consumption at low speeds, so they explained to me the principle of operation of power transistors... perhaps they will find a way around this nuisance.

I use the stock settings of the wraith 32 firmware, when changing the pwm frequency to 48kHz, I observe problems with switching modes, is it possible to somehow reduce the heating level at low speed by changing the firmware?

Back