• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Second vehicle now that I've got an RC "problem"

My family is hooked now too. We first purchased an exc temper for my 7 year old and he loved it so I bought myself a used scx10 and now my older son doesn't let me get any fun, so I ordered a rr10. We also have quite a few upgrades coming for the little temper. Great excuse to get outside and play and hike trails etc.

Well, I just went with an RR10 and an SCX10. The SCX deadbolt is on sale at Tower, and with $120 coupon code I got both cars, steering rods, and knuckles for the SCX 10 for under $600.

Cool beans, great score on two crawlers, your family will soon be having fun hiking and crawling in the great outdoors! Keep us updated.

Back