• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCX10 3 wheelbase options

Alexei

Rock Stacker
im having a little hard time finding out the longer wheelbase options for the SCX10 3.

the description for the Axial axle conversion kit tells that it is 'designed for a 12.3” (313mm) but supports all wheelbases, including 12" (305mm), 11.4" (290mm) and 13.9" (353mm)'.

im thinking of fitting a body with 336mm wheelbase, so in theory it should work if it is capable of 353mm wheelbase i guess, but i want to confirm here if somebody knows?

The rear frame rails on the Gladiator are longer to get the 13.9” WB. You might need to purchase the longer rear frame rails AXI231022

The rear frame rails on the Gladiator are longer to get the 13.9” WB. You might need to purchase the longer rear frame rails AXI231022
didnt know they had a option part like this. could be vital.

the funny thing about wheelbase you can make it what ever you want
theres no wheelbase police no one is gona jump up and say
YOU CANT DO THAT
its as easy as mining pi
sure it's possible, but i want to have an idea of how much work and extra money it takes to get to what im looking for.

Back