• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCRCC 2015-16 Comp #3 - ROCK QUARRY

M_ENERGY

Rock Crawler

111 Sherwood St
Greenville, SC 29601

34.842765, -82.393524

Course building will start @ 7:30am
Drivers meeting/Tech @ 8:30am
Courses Open @ 9am

2.2PRO - 4 courses 10 gates 6min + 1 Bonus

2.2PRO Finals - 10 gates 6min + 1 Bonus

2.2S - 4 courses 10 gates 6min + 1 Bonus

2.2S - Finals - 10 gates 6min + 1 Bonus

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XeDG8VmzunE5It_UMX2x0VRnxSz4rBnsObDOnrAMMzI/pubhtml?widget=true&headers=false"height="450" width="900"></iframe>

5682b55eff56c41758a5734d6a16e454.jpg

That address comes up at a house? Is this right?

That is the closest physical address. The Rock Quarry is across the street. You can't miss it if you arrive at that address. Its always best to use GPS coordinates if you can. Addresses don't ever workout too good for Rocks :)

Count me in. Both classes. Great little spot. Has proven tough before.

Hope you can make it rockpayne. It'll be good to see you. It's been awhile.

Here's a few pics of the spot.

Last edited:
If the weather report is correct, it appears that Saturday is going to be very nice. Looks like we might have lucked up this time. Looking forward to hanging out with the SC crawling crew. Hope it's packed. Come on out and play trucks....

Working on getting my stuff charged and ready to go to my first SCRCC comp, I only been trying to comp with ya'll 5/6 years!!!! :lmao:

The weather looks FANTASTIC!! Its gonna be a good day of crawling. Hope everyone brings their A game!!

Lets see if BDN can show us how to crawl again!! I vote he goes first on all the courses LOL

Last edited:
The weather looks FANTASTIC!! Its gonna be a good day of crawling. Hope everyone brings their A game!!

Lets see if BDN can show us how to crawl again!! I vote he goes first on all the courses LOL

They really do need to add a "Dislike" button...This will do for now :flipoff:

I happen to be off Saturday....amazingly! Looks like a good day to come spectate!

RC4WD Team Driver*Krawl Off-Road

2.2 pro for me.

Should have all my parts packaged up and shipped out today so I can come play for a few hours in the morning. Now I just have to find the XR..... :shock:

Looks like Todd talked me into bringing the 2.2p rig to compete with. What is the entry fee so I bring some cash? See everyone tomorrow!

RC4WD Team Driver*Krawl Off-Road

Back