• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

scale comp

I'd comp C1 & C2 at Bartlett if the guys that built the trails are into it.

We could also do C2 & C3 at the Foster Beach spot... it's pretty cool. All breaker wall rock/concrete.

Also, the Evanston beach season is over so we can go back out there.
Although, last time I was there the water was too high.

And, there's always Indian Caves.

Maybe we should have an official Polar Series...

Wow

Someone needs to lay off the coffee. :ror:

I do think mixing for a class two/class three to a class one/class two would best suit are needs. Most people have class two so then svn with a people with only one rig can still get out and crawl.

The the Foster location have sand/beach? I an not a fan of toy trucks on the beach.

Well starting to get warm out there. I stop at BUsse last week and found a really cool new trail. Seams as the Tree have been getting cut down and looks like there building a trail.

Unknown-1_zpsjwdhdhd5.jpeg

Unknown-2_zpsrfedhmhl.jpeg

Very close to where we play on the rocks, just down the hill on the other side of the path.. "thumbsup"

Back